Navigating Post-Pandemic Wellness Trends:
Insights from The Vitamin Shoppe
Health and Wellness Trends in the Post-Pandemic World
The health and wellness landscape has undergone a remarkable transformation in the wake of the global pandemic. Consumer behaviors have shifted, priorities have evolved, and retailers have had to adapt swiftly to meet these changing needs. In a recent podcast interview hosted by Greg Sleter, Executive Editor of Storebrands, Muriel Gonzalez, President of The Vitamin Shoppe, shed light on the post-pandemic health and wellness market, discussing key trends, challenges, and strategies for success.
In this podcast, expect to learn about:
- Understanding the New Normal: A Shift in Consumer Focus
- Navigating Inflation Challenges: The Rise of Private Brands
- The Influencer Effect: Social Media and Trending Products
- Driving Innovation: Flavors, Partnerships, and Trends
- Future Growth: A Vision for Expansion
Listen to the podcast now to get all these insights and more!