Successful Omnichannel Strategies Are Built On the First 10K Miles of the Supply Chain
Empowering Retail Omnichannel Excellence
Online retail sales jumped amid significant supply chain disruption, marking a permanent shift in consumer buying habits at a time when global supply chains have been strained and slow.
Now, many retailers are realizing their supply chain operations are not flexible or resilient enough to support omnichannel fulfillment. As customer expectations around direct-to-consumer (DTC) delivery become table stakes, even ecommerce-native retailers have struggled to turn a profit.
In this white paper, we identify the top industry challenges facing retailers in the omnichannel era of retail and provide guidance on the processes, skills, technologies, and execution strategies that will drive growth, competitive differentiation, and profitability.
Bamboo Rose & Columbus Consulting partner to cover:
- Digitizing supply chain processes for more agile and responsive operations
- Streamlining product development to compress the concept to market cycle
- Enabling true supply chain visibility to manage disruption
- Implementing a phased approach to production decisions to account for
evolving demand signals
- Connecting sourcing and supply chain strategies with omnichannel outcomes